|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2MT|
|Packaging Details:||Packaging: Wooden cases|
|Length:||Random Or Fixed Length||Shape:||Round|
|Technical:||Seamless Or Welded||Delivery Condition:||+C, +N, +SR,+NBK|
|Process:||Cold Drawn, Cold Rolled||Name:||Cold Drawn Welded Tubes|
E195 (1.0034), E235 (1.0308), E275 (1.0225), E355 (1.0580)
Case hardening / heat treatable steel: C15 (1.0401), C35 (1.0501), 20Mn5 (1.1133)
Boron-alloyed steel: 22MnB5 (1.5528), 26MnB5, 30MnB5 (1.5531), 34MnB5, BTR 165
High strength, microalloyed fine grained steel: S320 - S800 NC + MC (QStE320 - QStE800 N + TP)
1) +C No heat treatment after the final cold drawing process.
2) +LC After the final heat treatment there is a suitable drawing pass.
3) +SR After the final cold drawing process there is a stress relieve heat treatment in a controlled atmosphere.
4) +A After the final cold drawing process the tubes are annealed in a controlled atmosphere.
5) +N After the final cold drawing operation the tubes are normalized in a controlled atmosphere.
|Steel Grade||Chemical Composition(%)|
|Steel name||Steel number||C max||Si max||Mn||P max||S max||Al min|
Application: automotive industry, machine and equipment building
Size(mm): O.D.:6.0-224.0 W.T.:1-15 L:max 12000
Delivery State: + C (BK drawn for shine/hard)
+ N (NBK normalized)
The cold rolled welded tube is produced by drawing ERW (electric resistance welded tube).During this process the sizing (wall thickness, inside and outside diameter), as well as weld integrity and surface finish is closely controlled to produce tube of the required size and mechanical property characteristics.
Tube Finishing Options:
Our tubes can be additionally treated to achieve the exact finishes and ends needed by customers. These are some of the additional operations that can be performed on our tube:Drawing, Heat treatment, Bulging, Swaging, Cutting, Deburring, Vibro cleaning, Threading,De-rusting, Chamfering, Washing.