MattA good collaboration!
MauraIt could provide professional solutions for application of titanium tubes, reliable partner.
Cold Drawn Welded Steel Tube E255 Material Pipe EN10305-2
|Material||E235 E355||Technique||Cold Drawn|
|OD||10-50mm||Type||Welded Or Seamless|
welded steel pipe,
welding round tubing
Material E255 Cold Drawn Welded Steel Tube DOM Pipe Standard EN10305-2
|Other material aviable||E355|
(If you want other material please contact us)
Advantage (compare with seamless cold drawn tube)
Improved quality surface
Tight Excentricity and wall thickness tolerances (the eccentric
Tube more safety
Good toughness at low temperature
USA Market: 90% of the cylinder in the USA market are produced with welded tubes
Cost fix Lengths More Cheaper
DOM is short of Drawn Over Mandrel, to produce specialty tubing, this procedure uses a drawbench to pull tubing, allowing excellent control of the inside diameter and wall thickness.
In technology, DOM is not a steel tube, but the completion of a stainless steel tube. It is considered to be of high quality. The first stage of manufacturing is the same as the phase used to make the resistance welded pipe, but in the finishing phase, the entire flash welding is removed and the tube is cooled on the heart axis. The cold stretching process provides better dimensional tolerances, improved surface finish and the most powerful welding strength. DOM is often mistakenly referred to as "seamless steel pipe" when the DOM actually does have a seam (though it is almost invisible).
1) +C No heat treatment after the final cold drawing process
2) +LC After the final heat treatment there is a suitable drawing pass
3) +SR After the final cold drawing process there is a stress relieve heat treatment in a controlled atmosphere
4) +A After the final cold drawing process the tubes are annealed in a controlled atmosphere
5) +N After the final cold drawing operation the tubes are normalized in a controlled atmosphere