MattA good collaboration!
MauraIt could provide professional solutions for application of titanium tubes, reliable partner.
Carbon Alloy Steel Cold Drawn Welded Tubes E235 E355 34MnB5 For Auto Parts
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Length||Random Or Fixed Length||Shape||Round|
|Technical||Seamless Or Welded||Delivery Condition||+C, +N, +SR,+NBK|
|Process||Cold Drawn, Cold Rolled||Name||Cold Drawn Welded Tubes|
welded steel pipe,
cold drawn welded tubes
Welded Cold Drawn Tubes Carbon Alloy Steel Tube E235 E355 34MnB5 For Auto Parts
Manufacturing of the tube and the supply status:
- All intermediate thicknesses can be manufactured to those indicated in the range of manufacturing
- The restricted tolerances are accepted after feasibility study
- Tolerance in thickness: 7,5% of the nominal thickness
- Commercial length: 3,5 – 7 metres
- Pre-delivery treatments: +C, +LC. +SR, +A, +N
- We work with all materials of steel according to standard EN 10305: E195, E235, E275, and E355 and other specific materials as required by the customer(22MnB5, 26MnB5,…)
- Packed into hexagonal or round bundles
- Final protection (anti-corrosive oils or paper, plastic boxes, splinting …) according to the customer requirements
E195 (1.0034), E235 (1.0308), E275 (1.0225), E355 (1.0580)
Case hardening / heat treatable steel: C15 (1.0401), C35 (1.0501), 20Mn5 (1.1133)
Boron-alloyed steel: 22MnB5 (1.5528), 26MnB5, 30MnB5 (1.5531), 34MnB5, BTR 165
High strength, microalloyed fine grained steel: S320 - S800 NC + MC (QStE320 - QStE800 N + TP)
1) +C No heat treatment after the final cold drawing process.
2) +LC After the final heat treatment there is a suitable drawing pass.
3) +SR After the final cold drawing process there is a stress relieve heat treatment in a controlled atmosphere.
4) +A After the final cold drawing process the tubes are annealed in a controlled atmosphere.
5) +N After the final cold drawing operation the tubes are normalized in a controlled atmosphere.
|Steel Grade||Chemical Composition(%)|
|Steel name||Steel number||C max||Si max||Mn||P max||S max||Al min|
Application: automotive industry, machine and equipment building
Size(mm): O.D.:6.0-224.0 W.T.:1-15 L:max 12000
Delivery State: + C (BK drawn for shine/hard)
+ N (NBK normalized)
The cold rolled welded tube is produced by drawing ERW (electric resistance welded tube).During this process the sizing (wall thickness, inside and outside diameter), as well as weld integrity and surface finish is closely controlled to produce tube of the required size and mechanical property characteristics.
Tube Finishing Options:
Our tubes can be additionally treated to achieve the exact finishes and ends needed by customers. These are some of the additional operations that can be performed on our tube:Drawing, Heat treatment, Bulging, Swaging, Cutting, Deburring, Vibro cleaning, Threading,De-rusting, Chamfering, Washing.