MattA good collaboration!
MauraIt could provide professional solutions for application of titanium tubes, reliable partner.
Refrigerator Part 4.76*0.5 Bundy Tube Low Carbon Steel
|Material||SPCC, SPCD-SD, SPCD, SPCE||Thickness||0.45-1.5mm|
|Size||4*0.5, 4.2*0.5, 4.76*0.65||Shape||Coil|
refrigerator part steel bundy tube,
4.76*0.5 bundy tube,
low carbon steel bundy tube
Refrigerator Part 4.76*0.5 Low Carbon Steel Tube Zinc Coated Steel Bundy Tube
- With smooth surface, the average roughness Ra is 0.6µm≤Ra≤1.9µm
- Inner cleanliness is 0.1948/m2 Max.
- Various ways of bending and cutting fabrication is possible
- Zinc, copper plating is available following customer’s request. The hot galvanizing thickness can be above 8 µm
- Clean inner wall with industrial alcohol to guaranty the cleanliness
- Salt spray test for hot galvanizing tube is above 72 hours
- Packing: antirust paper for inner packing and cloth for outer packing
2. Steel Grade
BHG1, SPCC, SPCD, SPCEN, ST14, ST15, ST16, DC04, DC05, DC06
3. Heat Treatment
BK or NBK
|W T||0.5-1.0mm (0.5-0.7mm common WT)|
|Length||180Kg/coil; 700-1000m/coil; per customer’s request|
5. Production Process
Tube welding– Cold drawing (reduce diameter)– Annealing in Protected Atmosphere— Cleaning-- Leakage detection– Zinc/Copper Plating– Keep pressure (Airtightness) – Packing
6. Surface Treatment
|Coating||Thickness||Salt spray test duration|
|Military Green Zinc||8μm||180h|
7. Packing: In coil, in wooden box with seaworthy packing
Fluid carrying system for automobiles
Fluid carrying system for refrigerators
Wire condenser for chillers, showcase
Vending machine, ice machine etc.